Super cute cakes and cupcake things

Last night I went on a bit of a cupcake googling frenzy and found a bunch of reeeally cool things I thought I would share with you.



This is a seaside sandcastle cupcake its based on a cake design but I actually think it looks better as a cupcake. The "sand" isn't coloured sugar like you'd think its actually brown sugar and cinnamon, pretty clever! looks soo effective and realistic.
I think I'll try something like this in summertime.

My second discovery was this awesome hungry caterpillar!The detail is fantastic! I especially like the chocolate hail for the fuzzy caterpillar bits, too cool.



I've been looking at cake decorating things online too because I have some sweet cupcakes to bake for our party. I've found some beautiful jaw droopingly beautiful cakes. like this one!




I also liked these cakes:





What about this gorgeous ragdoll kitten and cupcake? awwwwwwww I want one!



Cats and cupcakes are two of my favourite things so when I saw this I naturally thought it was sensational! I wonder If mum and dads cat would like one for xmas? hehe its soo cute!




and then I found what is perhaps the ultimate epitome of cuteness.......

Comments