Tis the season to be jolly!

I love Christmas time! And even though I've never had a white Christmas I can dream right? Here are some of my favourite Christmas photos I thought I'd share with you. There's something really magical about snow, I have to confess I've never seen 'real' snow... I've never even been skiing, although I intend to change this as soon as I can. I'm a southern hemisphere girl through and through, the only Christmas is I know involves shorts, jandles and bbq's. But  I love to look at 'white Christmas' pictures and get caught up in the winter Christmas spirit of it all, so I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.











My Christmas is more like this:


Don't get me wrong, its all I know & I love it! Merry Christmas, which ever kind your having x

Comments

lindsay said…
oh my...these pictures are so lovely. i just can't get over how pretty christmas lights are at night time. i wish we could have them out all year long without anyone questioning why. :)

xoxo
Anonymous said…
okay those lights covering that entire building are magical. i wish somehow i could do that to my apartment. and then keep it up all year long. amazing!
Anonymous said…
I'm hoping for a white Christmas and missing my BBQ Christmas at the same time.