Juicetastic

We are moving this weekend, so we are busy packing up a storm. In fact James has gone slightly packing crazy and packed all of my bakeware already which means I've resorted to using the blender to make sweet treats.Who knew smoothies and juice were such satisfying after dinner treats?

I have decided to use this blog post to declare my new found  love for delicious juices.



mmmmm

juice.

Here is my latest creation.

Ingredients:

2 Large Fresh Cleaned Carrots
1/2 Inch Of Fresh Ginger
2 Large Fresh Granny Smith Green Apples
1 Large Fresh Mint Sprig (Optional Garnish)

BLEND and enjoy!

You might want to strain this if chunks in your juice aren't your thing, I personally think the chunks give it some more delicousness and texture but its totally up to you.


 
Hooray for juice!

Comments