Lovely things/blogiversary

Hello Blog friends!

I haven't had an update in a while so I thought I'd fill you in on what I've been up to lately. In the last couple of weeks I have been  busy completing (ok almost completing) my Autumn 'to do list' that I posted back in April. I took some cool new pictures like this one!
Finished three new scrapbook pages for our engagement book and planted some sweet peas and chives.

I also saw Water for Elephants last weekend ( which I've been wanting to see for ages!) and now I am completely IN LOVE with it! What a beautiful story! you can totally see why the book was so successful. I decided to buy a copy of the book off Amazon so I can compare the book to the film. I know I always seem to do that, and yes the book is usually always better but not in all cases, so I'll let you know what i think in a few weeks. If you haven't seen it you should go before they stop playing it because it is truly a gorgeous film!


What else is new? Well today or (sometime very near to today) is my blogiversary, yep I started this blog, three years ago!

Time really flies when your writing about the things you love! To all of my readers I'd like to say thank you for letting me share a little of my life with you for the past three years and I look forward to sharing a lot more delcious recipes and lovely things with you in the future.

xxx Sarah-Rose

Comments