Autumn Love

Its officially winter here in NZ, but I wish it was still Autumn! On the long weekend we saw the most beautiful Autumn colours. We went to Masterton's Queen Elizabeth Park, now its my new favourite park! They have everything! A skate park, a miniature railway that goes around the river, an aviary full of pretty bird like peacocks and doves AND!! a deer park where you can feed deer through the fence:) Here are some of my favourite photos from this weekend.

The deer loved our apples!
Me feeding some hungry geese,ducks and swans

Mini railway tracks
Beautiful Autumn leaves

Its pretty photos like these that made us decide on an Autumn wedding! We are aiming for Autumn 2012, so I will keep you updated on the details as we plan them:) Below are some of my favourite Autumn Wedding inspirations!

Comments