Summer lovin'

I think we can officially announce that summer has hit New Zealand. Today was one of those ' ah its summer days'. Not a breath of wind, just boiling hot sun and beautiful clear skies as far as the eye can see. It got me thinking about my favourite things about Summer so I thought I'd share a few.

Taken @ Shelly Bay, Wellington.

Snorkeling! Last year we went snorkling for hours at Goat Island Marine reserve (its awesome!) and next year we are planning our honeymoon at the Great Barrier Reef! I haven't got my own snorkle but thats going to change this summer.

 Collecting seashells and making them into pretty art or necklaces.


 Iced coffee


BBQ's- Homemade marinades and yummy sausages (with potato salad of course!)


Driving in bare feet (because they are too sandy for shoes)


Strawberries & Watermelon! 


What's your favourite thing about Summer?

Comments