Santa baby

Hi Bloggers!

So another Christmas is done and dusted. I hope you had a wonderful time with your families and ate lots of scrummy foods! We had such a wonderful relaxing Christmas this year, got to give our parents lots of hugs and talk wedding plans. Only 21 days now! I'm starting to get really excited! It's not everyday you get marry your best friend in the whole world.

I didn't do a lot of baking this year (I know shock horror!) but I am planning on making a panforte (Italian Christmas cake with nuts and chocolate) for our new years picnic. So if its any good I will post my recipe next week xx. I did get these sweet cookie stencils from my sister in London, so I used them on my chocolate cookies recipe


Here's a little Christmas picture of us... our last Christmas as "boyfriend and girlfriend".



Comments