My Popcorn Cupcakes

For our friend Dan's birthday he has an annual movie marathon and because this year was his 10 th anniversary I wanted to make something extra special. I decided on popcorn cupcakes, there are lots of different ways of doing the 'popcorn' decoration bit but I choose to go with actual popcorn, caramel corn to be exact. I combined my classic cupcake recipe and my caramel corn recipe this was the result.


Ta da!

The cake (made by another of Dan's friends) and my cupcakes on the right


I got my inspiration from a collection of pictures I found online and off Pinterest of course (my favourite baking friend).


I actually bought these exact 'popcorn' cases online from a cupcake shop in the states but because international shipping is lame and unreliable they still havent come yet! Oh well I'll just have to bake more next year.

Thanks for the best Movie Fest yet Dan! We had such a great time :)

Comments