Monster Trucks & the 2 minute brownie

On the weekend I went home to see 'Monster Jam' the USA Monster Truck show.

It was AWESOME!!

Not so awesome is that I got really, really sick and spent the rest of the weekend in bed, lame.

When I finally arrived home on Monday night I was sad, sick and grumpy I didn't feel much like eating except for maybe if it was a pudding and after searching my freezer I was lucky to find some delicious brownies I had frozen the week before. I heated them up with a little chocolate milk I poured over the top and it was the perfect late night snack to pick me up after a horrible weekend of sickness.



Heres my 'takes 2 minutes to make' brownie recipe.

3/4 cup butter (melted)
1 egg
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 cup self raising flour
1 tsp vanilla
Chopped pecans or walnuts

Mix everything in a bowl and pour into a greaseproof paper lined brownie tine, bake for 20 mins, enjoy!



One of my favourite things about going home to Auckland is Dunkin Donuts, we don't have one in Wellington and there really is nothing like a delicious donut, especially when your sick!

They had these cute pumpkin ones for Halloween and these awesome 'Homer Simpson' donuts too :-)


Comments