ANZAC Biscuits, movie cake pops and the very delicious cupcakes!

I've been doing a lot of baking recently but have sadly been neglecting my blog big time! This is mostly due to my study, work, life balance or should I say imbalance at the moment.

I made these awesome ANZAC biscuits last month thanks to a previous post I did over 3 years ago. I used the same recipe and it served me well again :) They are just so, so good!


I also this month I made some delicious popcorn inspired cake pops for my friends movie night :) Yes! I totally got the idea from Pinterest hehe.



I cheated and used a red velvet cake mix but they were still pretty good considering!

Last but not least this month I finished my practicum and celebrated by baking all the lovely teachers I worked with my famous raspberry chocolate cupcakes.


These are seriously the best cupcakes I've ever tried and after years of perfecting the recipe I think its a hard one to go past when I need to bake something special. They are super moist and rich hence I call them 'The very delicious cupcakes' AKA the best cupcakes ever?

Also this month we are in the process of packing up our lives and heading off on our big O.E! This might be one of my last baking posts for a while because 'Eat, Bake, Love' moves to aboard in less than a month, exciting!

I'll let you know when I'm all settled into my new life and as always I'm looking forward to sharing more treats and delicious baked goods with you all very soon.

xx SR


Comments