Going to Hummingbird Bakery, London

So many pretty cupcakes!
Getting to visit the Hummingbird Bakery in London was one of those amazing 'Wow!' moments for me because as long as I've been interested in baking I've dreamed of going there.

I've you haven't heard of Hummingbird Bakery it is one of the founding cupcake stores in London and has a series of beautiful and delicious recipe books you can purchase around the world.

I first started using their recipes about 6 years ago (about the time I started this blog) because my Brother-in-law gave me one of their books for Christmas.

Their recipes are just really, really good! Even if you are an absolute beginner just follow their instructions and you will be able to make great cupcakes, I promise.

Here are some photos of my experience.

Their famous Rainbow cake was my pretty impressive!
I got the classic 'Vanilla Cupcake' because it's my favourite to bake
On our way there my sister and I stopped to say hello to Paddington Bear.

Comments