Dairy free, gluten free chocolate cake (By Nigella)

Recently I've been on a healing journey to get better faster from rather a lot of complications and issues arising from my birth.

One of the things the midwives suggested was to limit gluten and cut out dairy so that's what I've been trying to do for the last few weeks. The good news is I actually feel great and I'm definitely healing! So far going dairy free hasn't been that hard. I mostly enjoy milk in my coffee and on my breakfast and so I've just swapped out normal milk for almond milk or coconut milk. Both are tasty and not too different to regular milk. In saying that I do miss cheese but I think as long as it's not cows milk it's totally fine. Bring on the Buffalo mozzarella I say!

Here is quick and delicious cake I tried out recently. It's an "Olive oil chocolate cake" by Nigella.

I don't care what people say about her and think she's fabulous! I mean anyone who can pull off that about of hair and cooks with such sass and style is awesome in my book!

 https://www.nigella.com/recipes/chocolate-olive-oil-cake




Comments