Yummy Breastfeeding cookies (but you don't need to be breastfeeding to enjoy them!)

A few weeks ago (when I was still desperatly trying to breastfeed) I made these yummy breastfeeding cookies. This recipe makes a huge batch so I shared some of them with my antenatal group friends and some for friends in my baby RIE classes.

They are a little complicated the first time you make them becuase you need to toast the fennel seeds and I also like to grind them up a bit so they are a nicer texture. My beautiful fellow Mama friend Kate gave me the recipe- Thank you! Who knows if they actually do help with your milk production but they sure taste delish! So why not give them a go?

Here's the recipe she sent me. The picture doesn't really do them justice because they are truly super delicous! (Just click on the picture of the recipe below to enlarge it).




















Comments